As summer approaches, know that the YMCA of West San Gabriel Valley supports your efforts to provide your child with a safe and fun environment. For over 100 years, our YMCA has been providing a quality program for families of the West San Gabriel Valley. Our experienced staff is dedicated to meeting the physical, emotional and intellectual needs of your child in a structured and nurturing environment. Parents who enroll their children in YMCA Child Care programs enjoy the confidence of knowing that their children are safe and engaged when they are with us.
Campers receive breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack every day, at no additional cost. We have a licensed/registered nurse on our staff. Children have the same leaders every day (ratio 1 Leader to 15 campers), allowing them to build trust and friendships. All staff are LiveScanned. They are Red Cross trained and certified in CPR/First Aid, Child Abuse Prevention, and receive training in Social-Emotional and Mental Health Awareness.
Your child will always have something fun and exciting to do with us! We’ve designed a program to provide educational, health/fitness and recreational activities. Children participate in planned activities and projects that are fun, challenging and developmentally appropriate for each of our program participants.
Summer day campers will enjoy activities such as the following:
- Reading Club
- Swim Lessons with Red Cross certified life guards and instructors
- Recreational Swim
- Paddle Boarding
- Exercise Programs
- Guest Speakers
- Arts and Crafts
- Fun Fridays/Jumbo Waterslide
- Optional Weekly Field Trips (additional cost)
- Cooking Class
- And More!
- Summer Day Camp 2022 Registration begins 3/1/22
- 4 yrs old to youth entering 8th grade
- May 31 – August 12 (11 weeks)
- Monday to Friday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- $800 per month Weekly rates available
- Secure your spot with a $200 deposit (credited towards your balance)
- No refunds for deposits or program payments.